Titans fail to get help for Young

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jfrancis04, May 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Biddle stole the "LenWhale" from us.

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Hey Biddle, go back to your radio show. Oh, what a minute...

3. ONUV

ONUV Starter

he has a radio show with bill king. from 3-6 on 560am. www.wnsr.com

i don't know if Fisher thinks we can get by without anything surrounding VY. I hope not. VY is great, but he's not God.

as for Keyshawn, I don't see him signing with any of the teams interested in him. He wants to go to a Super Bowl contender and none of the teams interested are. maybe he'll come back down to reality and sign with a lesser team. or, he might just start a broadcasting career with ESPN.

4. titans2002

titans2002 Camp Fodder

Meachem and Bowe

Here is the thought for the day. The Titans have been vilified in the press for not taking a WR in the first round. Well let's take a look at the two we could have drafted. Robert Meachem reported to Saints training camp out of shape and dinged up. Dwayne Bowe did not score any points with the Chiefs coaching staff by dropping passes and showing up late. Meanwhile the Titans draftees are working hard to make the team catching bricks running routes and bonding with VY. Maybe we do have a plan!

5. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

I wouldn't go into panic mode just yet. We are so much better off right now than we were a year ago, in terms of depth and VY having a season under him. A lot of our rookies got experience last year. We still have cap room, and when teams start making preseason cuts, we can always pick up other players if we feel the need. Just remember how messed up things were last year through preseason, and the first 4 games. At least we don't have to endure that again.

6. jfrancis04

jfrancis04 AKA jonboy_the_titan

Amen to that...we know our starting QB and he's a natural leader.

7. DJB

DJB Starter

How do you know they failed when there hasn't been one game yet?

8. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

People assume that because our WRs didn't produce last season, they aren't that good. Well, we had a rookie QB who couldn't get them the ball very well. That's nothing against Young. I love him and think he will be huge this year. But he didn't pass well last season. Bennett and Wade both had blech years overall, but they are still considered good WRs (by the teams that grabbed them, anyway). We have young WRs that are ready to step up and fill that role. Who cares if no one has heard of them. We've heard of them. Vince has heard of them. Soon the whole world will know their names.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Biddle aka Captain Obvious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar