Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans @ Falcons Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Hoffa Freak you you freakin freak...

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,285
    I knew what the D would do, and they did it. You obviously don't know crap if you thought the D would get the ball back.
  2. wrench248 Starter

Moolah:
    $1,793
    The moment turner broke that long run on the first play, I knew the game was over. This D is horrendous and the playcalling doesnt help
  3. Sonic28 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $2,293
    It's better than giving it to the falcons at midfield
    • Tip Jar Donor

CheeseheadTitan Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $452
    I don't disagree with you here, but I really would like to see him on the field this season yet, especially after we fade out of postseason range. He had a couple of ugly throws, however, at some point there is only one way to learn to eradicate these mistakes....on the field. I think he is at the point where it is diminishing returns for him to remain on the bench, after what I saw today.

He will have some bad games, but that is going to happen at this point whether you start him now or next year IMO.
  4. cdubbs2121 Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $4,315
    is anyone else just fed up with Munchak just because of that puzzled look he gives all game? The D really couldn't make a big play all day, I knew as soon as they lined up in shotgun it was over. NO PASS RUSH. Our lines need MAJOR help
  5. Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $301
    Two first downs and its' game over. If you stop the offense like you should, they wouldn't be in range for the field goal or it would have been a long attempt. Better to risk a field goal then not get an opportunity to get the ball on an onside kick. You have two different opportunities to get the ball back onside kicking it versus just kicking it off....considering the timeout situation. If we had timeouts, different story.
    1 people high five this.
  6. Sonic28 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $2,293
    What? Not sure I'm following, we had 3 timeouts.
  7. Hoffa Freak you you freakin freak...

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,285
    Did you step away during the game while the Titans were on D? It would explain your confusion...
  8. Sonic28 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $2,293
    I was talking about his last sentence. Chill out dude. I watched the entire game btw
  9. Hoffa Freak you you freakin freak...

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,285
    Look above, you don't have to quote the entire post, just what you're responding to.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.