Titans Fall to Falcons 17-3

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Well, we were missing AH. And the Falcons O line looked pretty good. That, and they could throw the ball easily because we had Rey Hill in the game (sorry Gunny). So we did not have a very big window to get to Ryan.

2. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

We did not notice Rey H's role, was it noticeably weak? Also, what happened to our blitzing:stars:?

3. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

I only listened to the game, but it seems Rey was constantly getting beat. We only gave up 3 points with our first team offense. Our second team defense got destroyed, not the first team.

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Well I like your optimism but we just can't expect Vince to turn into Steve just because they both started out rough. It's true that it's still early but when you got a QB who isn't that great of a passer combined with receivers who aren't that talented it's not a great mix.

5. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

1st team D looked fine. Ryan was getting the ball out very quickly... mostly short passes. Look at his totals... he had something like 15 completions for 102 yards. That's not even 7 yards a completion. The D-line didn't have time to get to him.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Hill was god awful. I think he's worse than Lamont(name who will not be said)Thompson. Roddy White and Michael Jenkins tore him up.

7. Tuckfro42

Hill did struggle, but he wasn't LT bad.:grrhee: I think Hill is improving, we just need to get him some decent receivers.:wink2:

8. The Playmaker

Yeah he can't play any better with the crap WR's he practices with. Now were on the same page.:ha:

9. Tuckfro42

Finally! :beer2:

10. The Playmaker

Alright back to the other thread so we can :slap:.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar