Titans fans are some of the worse fans.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by stillmatic23, Aug 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanFan4Life

TitanFan4Life Stronger Than K-Bulluck

WHAT IN THE WORLD makes you think that???

i think what you meant was..

what do we have on this team that can justify such a statement?

a crappy QB who cant pass, overweight injury prone RB's, bad WR's, crap defense, and a coach who has no control over his players and a FO who cant draft...

sounds like a winning combination to me

im looking foward to april

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

See ya then...:wave:

3. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I have always been a fan of the NFL. I used to be a diehard Cowboy fan. I traveled to Cowboy games on the regular. My best memories of NFL football were had in the Irving, Tx. stadium. I remember the Cowboys/Packers game of 1996(I think that's the right year) when the Cowboys came back to beat them and go on to win the Super Bowl that year. Deion was playing and I remember seeing his wife sitting on the 1st row behind the bench and I thought that she was the most beautiful, most stylish, coolest woman on Planet Earth. I wanted to grow up to be just like her.

So, anyway, I am a fan of FOOTBALL. When the Titans, then Oilers first came to Tennessee I was so hyped. I didn't miss a game in Memphis or Vanderbilt stadium. I was shocked to see the empty stadium. I couldn't imagine a true fan of football and the NFL not going to a game in their very own city. When the Oilers came to Vanderbilt Stadium I was delirious with joy because there would be no more sitting in 40W traffic to Memphis. Again, what was up with the empty seats in Dudley Field. I would be ready to smack a person who said, "I'm waiting for the new stadium before I go to a game," or some other lame excuse.

I was so mad when the then Adelphia Coliseum was full of "fans". Where were all these "fans" when they were in Memphis and Vanderbilt. I was so angry at our "fans" last season, when they started walking out of the stadium during the Giants game, not to mention the big comeback our team made. How can a person call themselves a football fan yet they only support a team who is winning? I mean, I understand that not everyone gets a parking spot at the stadium and they want to leave early, but c'mon!

As football fans, Tennesse bites. When Green Bay was a terrible team, their fans still packed the stadium. I wish Nashville/Tennessee had REAL football fans like that. And before anyone says it....if my situation were different, I would be paying for good tickets to get in the game.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You're not a fan until you travel overseas to see them play..:))

5. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

CreepingCruds, if Booger and Skillet are missing, I have kid, erm, dognapped them and changed their names. They are SO adorable. What food item were you holding to get them both to look at the camera? I want a doggy so bad, but everyone tells me that I don't need a one.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

In the words of Millhouse, Dogs are oustanding! If you can care for one why not have one? They were waiting for their late night Greenie treat - Booger usually has a pair of drools about 18" long hanging off his face...

7. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

I hate the steelers and i'm about 2 hours from Heinz Field... I suppose that's a waste on my part. I only go when the Titans come to town which, sadly, won't happen until at least a year from now. [preseason or something.. idk.]

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Let's not rule out the playoffs!

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Edited it for you. No need for that footnote.

Nice post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar