Titans fans are tuning out The Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Dec 28, 2012.

1. avvie

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole Tip Jar Donor

Sad secret:

I have watched only ONE Titans game this year. Missed this entire football season.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

you havent missed much
    • High Five High Five x 3
  3. Obie09

Obie09 Starter

Sadder secret, I've gone to winghouse and watched every single Titans game this year while spending $20+ dollars each time and leaving depressed or angry. First year I've actually gone and watched them all in HD instead of on the crappy computer stream.:bs:
    • High Five High Five x 2
  4. avvie

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole Tip Jar Donor

Yep. Knew it. The Bears game vindicated my boycott.

However, if i still drank and had a winghouse nearby i'd've probably watched.
  5. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

I was close once. Couldn't seal the deal...and this was one from college. That accent gets me every time.
  6. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Starter

By far worst nfl season for fan enjoyment. Our team was a joke the whole year and as much time I spend with fantasy, the jerseys/tickets over the years, and on this board I was apathetic at best when it came to our team each week. Two of our wins were jokes(jets, lions) and we got blew out more times than I can remember. I just pray munch is gone and we can make SOME exciting moves this offseason.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. ImTheCrew

ImTheCrew Special Teams Standout

Gsdghgdcvkssc c vgᎾᏍᎳᎳᎵᎤᎤ
  8. BiscoPhan11

BiscoPhan11 Starter

"I spent $20+ at winghouse!" Then I guess you must either be a vegetarian or a Mormon! Not that there's anything wrong with that...
  9. Ryudo

Ryudo The wall crusher!

Stopped watching the games about half way into the season. maybe just before. I have watched all the way with bad years before but this team is so clumsy it seems like something out of a sports farce film. Just the ending in our case was not a happy one.
  10. Obie09

Obie09 Starter

lmao I wasn't trying to act like it was a lot of money or anything. I usually just get some wings, fries, and maybe 1 or 2 pitchers split with 1 or 2 others.