Titans fans are tuning out The Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Dec 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Sad secret:

I have watched only ONE Titans game this year. Missed this entire football season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

you havent missed much

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Sadder secret, I've gone to winghouse and watched every single Titans game this year while spending $20+ dollars each time and leaving depressed or angry. First year I've actually gone and watched them all in HD instead of on the crappy computer stream.:bs:

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Yep. Knew it. The Bears game vindicated my boycott.

However, if i still drank and had a winghouse nearby i'd've probably watched.

5. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

I was close once. Couldn't seal the deal...and this was one from college. That accent gets me every time.

6. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

By far worst nfl season for fan enjoyment. Our team was a joke the whole year and as much time I spend with fantasy, the jerseys/tickets over the years, and on this board I was apathetic at best when it came to our team each week. Two of our wins were jokes(jets, lions) and we got blew out more times than I can remember. I just pray munch is gone and we can make SOME exciting moves this offseason.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. ImTheCrew

ImTheCrew Starter

Gsdghgdcvkssc c vgᎾᏍᎳᎳᎵᎤᎤ

8. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

"I spent $20+ at winghouse!" Then I guess you must either be a vegetarian or a Mormon! Not that there's anything wrong with that...

9. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Stopped watching the games about half way into the season. maybe just before. I have watched all the way with bad years before but this team is so clumsy it seems like something out of a sports farce film. Just the ending in our case was not a happy one.

10. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

lmao I wasn't trying to act like it was a lot of money or anything. I usually just get some wings, fries, and maybe 1 or 2 pitchers split with 1 or 2 others.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar