Titans fans are tuning out The Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Dec 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

That's how I feel. Jim has also responded to every email I've ever sent him asking questions about the team. Good to have that guy on our side.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

anyone read the comments? hilarious.

3. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

This was the first season I actually stopped watching games before they ended.

I went to Nashville for the Bear game earlier this season. Flew from Chicago with a plane full of Bear fans, went to the bars on Saturday night with who knows how many partying Bear fans, went to the game and got embarrassed in front of thousands (maybe tens of thousands) of partying Bear fans, then flew home on Monday with planes full of hung over but cocky Bear fans. After that pitiful weekend I lost alot of enthusiasm for the team.

I normally try to go to a game every year, and have kept NFL Sunday Ticket since moving up here. However, I am starting to think about dumping the ticket next season, especially if nothing changes with this team from a management standpoint. I am loyal, but not stupid, and I know when I (as a fan) am being taken advantage of...keeping the status quo after this season is absolutely a slap in the face to fans, both in Nashville and outside of Nashville IMO.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar