Titans Fans outside of TN

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CJtheBeast, Jul 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kstone

kstone Starter

NC in the House!!!! Does anybody know when the Titans vs Panthers go on sale? I want to see us kill Cam Newton!!!!

2. seafandawghawk

seafandawghawk Starter

Seattle. Was a big fan of Jake Locker while he played for UW, and also always a real fan of Matt Hasselbeck too. Never really followed a hometown player to become an actual fan of another team before. And strangely enough, I'm as excited about following the Titans this year as the Seahawks. Not sure what to make of that, but definitely looking forward to Sundays this fall.

3. ColeJ.

ColeJ. Right Brigade

never stepped foot in tennessee a moment in my life.

born in salem, massachusetts... lived in new york, both sides of my family from alabama for generations upon generations.

grew up in dallas, texas since the 1st grade.

started out a houston oilers "fan" as a kid (basically meant i played as them in madden and tecmo) and stuck with them when they moved to nashville.

recently had some "do i still care?" moments about the NFL in general, and considered dropping it all together when it appeared as though fisher was going to keep his job... but i could never cheer for anyone else.

titans through and through.

4. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

5. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Havelock NC

6. p_funk

p_funk Hillbilly Titan

Charleston, WV here. I had family that used to live in Tennessee, which is what lead to me rooting for the Titans.

7. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

p_funk where do you live in charleston?

8. ECUTitansCJ528

ECUTitansCJ528 Camp Fodder

Greenville, NC. Grew up surrounded by Deadskins fans. I had a football follies video in the '80's that had Jerry Glanville on it and I have been a fan ever since.

9. ECUTitansCJ528

ECUTitansCJ528 Camp Fodder

Where at in NC?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar