Titans fielding offers for Britt

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

I'm making a new nickname for Britt:

Considering he clearly prefers catching the ball with his chest instead of his hands, or in most cases dropping the ball with his chest...

Kenny Chestly

I'll be here all week :banjump:

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. J Falk

J Falk Starter

At this point I really don't care anymore. I thought for a minute that Britt would return to form, but it's looking more and more like the dude is just done. He can't catch a pass to save his life. We could be giving his reps to a young guy(Hunter) that absolutely can't play any worse, and yet still has a future with this team. We all know Britt is done here. I was a Britt believer, but my hopes for him are gone.

3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

4 real...let him come around vs the jags or something lol

4. Bryan Randal

Bryan Randal Camp Fodder

The worse thing about Kenny Britt, especially this year, is the fact that every time he drops a pass or attempts to make a play and misses, he laughs and smiles about it. I noticed this several times during games this year. He's still a very young immature player that continues to have a poor work ethic and has already checked out mentally as a Titan a long time ago now.

After his famous "tweet" in regards to this being his last year in a Titan uniform, I'm sure it is and wouldn't be surprised if Jeff Fisher doesn't sign him and add another Titan to a Ram roster next year.

5. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I dang sure wouldn't throw to him in the end zone any more.

6. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

To quote a guy close to the situation "Potential just means you haven't done anything"

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Seems pretty clear now that Britt isn't getting traded. If a team was willing to offer even a 6th-rounder for him, he would already be gone.

8. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

consider Atlanta tho now that Julio is out for the year and white may miss a few games. The only reason the falcons would not go after him would be because they know this season is in the garbage and they want their pick instead for next year. I think if any team that it would be Atlanta otherwise he will be warming our bench until the rest of the season.

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

guess no one wants a receiver who does not try

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

This guy does not need to go out there and face Sherman or Browner. They will make him cry and straight up break. That would be a nightmare waiting to happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar