Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans First Round of Cuts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Aug 23, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,320
    I think they'll be lots of OLine, WR and DLine guys that haven't seen action. We need to keep LBs and DBs around to play special teams the last preseason game.

I like the names mentioned earlier but I think Spencer and Stefan Charles make it to the 2nd cuts.
  2. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,208

Yep... the usual.
    Titans Eternal and Scarecrow high five this.
  3. Aqutis30 Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $2,872

Stephan Charles has been invisible on game day, has anybody else seen him do anything worthy of making it past the first cut?
  4. Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Wilson
    Moolah:
    $1,629
    Where are all the CJ haters at? Don't tell me that one 50+ yard preseason TD is enough to stop all the CJ Hate! We all know that he is our best player and won't be cut, but last season all of the haters would be making jokes about cutting CJ in this thread. Just sayin...
  5. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,973
    These cuts are hard to predict because there's a ton of scrubs.
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,026
    Its more the OLine than it is CJ. But hes running north and south now, and getting to the second level. Im happy to see the run game come together.
  7. Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Wilson
    Moolah:
    $1,629
    His TD run was a cutback. He would have been swallowed up for a loss on that same run last year. I will say he looks very confident this year and already appears to be in mid-season form. It would be nice for all the CJ haters to realize that it is the O-line that makes all the difference in just about every RB's performance.
  8. NcTitans_fan Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $93
    we kept TT because of his physical attributes and potential..because of that I feel like we will keep Charles at least trying to put him on the PS...the guy is a mountain and is nasty
  9. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,026
    that's not true. the o-line pushed everything out of his way, that play was a designed cut back
    Titans Eternal high fives this.
  10. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,858
    Warmack also had something to say bout that play.

str8 viking