Titans game highlights, set to music

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by tentits, Dec 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tentits

tentits Guest

Here is a little project I've been working on the past week. It's clips from the Texans and the Jaguars games, set to the song "Believe" by Yellowcard. I HAD also recorded the Colts and Giants games, but that videocassette is not at my disposal at the moment. Anyway, I hope this psyches you guys up for Sunday! Just....believe!!

http://www.filecrunch.com/file/~2yjowk

P.S.- Its a 27 mb file, so I apologize to those in advance who have dial-up. Oh and I guess this might get filed in the videos section at some point, but I'd love to have it here for a little while, just so more peeps see it. I was thinking about posting it right before the game on Sunday, but I got too impatient! Enjoy!

2. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Very nice! Planning on uploading it to YouTube?

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

NFL will take it down.

They are getting strict on this sort of stuff.

4. tentits

tentits Guest

No, I am happy with where it is now. Like what Gunny said, I know that if I make it too publicized, someone is going to have a fit that I used the NFL clips, blah blah blah. I just wanted to have it somewhere that I could post a link and let you guys see it. I just thought it would be fun to make and that it might fire some people up for the Bills game.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

It's Game Time Baaaabbbbbyyyyyy!

[​IMG]

Nice work on the clip.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Is this your alternative dress gear Riverman? :brow:

Whats with the coffee pot?

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

When I don't have the kids with me.

Who said it's coffee?

8. tentits

tentits Guest

Thanks, Riverman

9. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Nice vid.
    the 60yd field goal vs the dolts would have been a nice addition.
    Keep up the great work.

10. tentits

tentits Guest

Yeah I know, plus the comeback clips from the Giants game. Oh well...if anybody has these and wants to send them to me...:yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar