Titans getting a lot of love from ESPN

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

The vikings game will be interesting for a lot of reasons. If we win it, then the MNF game becomes huge.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Bandwagon jumpers.

3. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Vikings game will be a real test for our offense. I doubt we will be able to run the ball, and we'll see if Kerry Collins can be more than just a game manager and step up and win the game for us.

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

A little to early for that, but if we go on a winning streak of atleast another 5 or 6 games, we might get their attention.

5. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Don't worry about the Vikings, yet. I think we've got a game to play before then.

I hope the Titans players aren't looking past the Texans like most everyone here seems to be.

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Don't you hate it? We're all here, through thick and thin and we've seen our team get bashed year after year, and finally when things go well...I just don't want to hear their opinion. I want to fly under the radar this year.

7. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

C'mon, enough of the baseless rumors. We're about football not rumor mongering!:irked:

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

KingTitan, I seriously miss the whole "king" character, you're a lot more fun with it.

9. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I agree.

Let them keep talking about NE, GB, Dallas, and whoever else they want to talk about.

But, no mention of us until Super Bowl XLIII. :brow:

10. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

Well, The KING has grown weary of all this negative talk! We guess we should open up the dungeons of Elysium (underworld location of those who are "lightning-struck") to hold all who deprecate the lofty TITANS and their true leader VY. Realize this, all who have lost hope, VY will return with a vengeance to conquer all his enemies. Don't be counted among them!

BELIEVE!

Or we will see a wholesale unleashing of fire from heaven, which will cast the doubters and Hoge-lovers to the darkest depths of Elysium!!!!!

SHAZAM!

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar