Titans - Giants Game Thread...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LazyManJackson, Nov 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I love it! I cant believe it! If I didnt have to work 2marrow I would pop a cork of something!

2. Superman wears Vince Young pajamas!

3. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Vince could still be a little more accurate....but he certainly has the management of the game down pat.

4. dman050586

dman050586 Starter

rex grossman sucks! vince young! = )

5. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

Leinart and Cutler may put up numbers, but they'll never have those kind of stones.

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

We just buried the Giants season. They've now lost 3 in a row & are a game behind the Cowboys & play them next week.

I love being a spoiler team :ha:

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Just think, it all started with that late hit out of bounds. If not for that, we lose possession, and probably the game.

8. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG I'm Winning The Future

Yep, that was BEAUTIFUL. :yes:

9. We are the spoiler team, lol...

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

We still have a playoff shot. Vince saved the season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar