Titans - Giants Game Thread...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LazyManJackson, Nov 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4andershv

4andershv Camp Fodder

We do? That must be a pretty slim shot though?

2. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Yeah, don't be deluded into thinking we're going to the playoffs...my gosh.

"playoffs?!?!? P-playoffs??!? Are you kidding me?" - Jim Mora, Sr.

Let's call this what it is: a great win. But the pendulum has not swung back that far. Especially in the AFC. The Ravens, Colts, Chargers, Broncos, Pats, Bengals, Chiefs...even the Jags still have the inside run on the playoffs. I'm one of the most "glass-is-half-full" guys on here, but let's keep things in perspective. This ain't our year for that. Let's just be satisfied with coming back for a nice .500 season.

Playoffs. HA!

3. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

One game at a time....lets beat the colts next week.

4. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I have to say I have not heard the stadium that loud in years...I don't mean just in the 4th quarter, but after the game that stadium was LOUD as everyone was filing out.

It was very, very cool....

5. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Did many people leave at the start of the 4th quarter?

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Bump just cause it needs it.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Kinda funny reading this.

When they scored to go up 21 - 0 I was thinking of great, Chargers all over.

After the 2nd fumble we started playing better. We were moving the ball but got stopped at the one yard line, and missed a FG. They weren't really stopping us so I thought we could make a game of it.

But WOW!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar