Titans give Dick LeBeau a voice in draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Shanvhere, Feb 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Just means we will be using his veteran knowledge to get good players for this defense early.

I think this is an easy draft to peg for us. We need to take the best defensive player in the draft (unless Winston is alive at 2)

And in the second (I'm really hoping he slips) odighizuwa would make a great edge rusher for us.

You pair these two players with our front seven and I think we turn around that side of the ball.

Third we need an OT. 4-5 wr/rb

6-7th don't matter. Whatever workout warriors slip.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I hope this means Williams.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yea that dude with the crazy name from UCLA... He's gonna be good.

5. Clark

It should. It's an easy easy easy draft to just take the USC kid and be completely happy with it. That second round needs to be an edge rusher tho. Really hoping one of the better ones slip to us at 33.

That's the two biggest hit or miss pick for us.

6. Clark

He's gonna be really good. Very aggressive and strong at the POA. Great inside bullrush. Violent hands and a great punch. Just line this guy up outside of Williams or Casey and let's wreck some offensive lines already.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Yeah I agree with this - been thinking 1- Williams or best pass rusher, 2- defense pass rusher or cover corner, 3- improve the O-line need an anchor on the edge and at some point hopefully find a RB gem in the middle rounds to compete or compliment Sankey

8. Clark

Its going to really depend on what's left on the board at 33. If the Otackle is a tier above the Edge rushers that are left, I can see us going that route tho. I would be stoked if one of the better guys just slipped. We need an edge guy not ILBs so our options are a little limited.

9. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I'm just happy that Dick is our NEW final say on the Draft. Will be a good thing for us.

10. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

But we all have to look at it for what it is - it IS the Titans - so whatever makes the most sense may not happen and the guy who falls to 33 could easily be the guy taken at 32 right before their pick; all things Titan fans have to prepare for

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar