Titans GM Decision to be Made by End of Week

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jan 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: It appears the decision on the future general manager for the Tennessee Titans will be made by week's end. COO Steve Underwood released a statement yesterday after interviewing the final candidate being considered for the position. "We as an organization will take the next couple of days to consider the information we have gathered and possibly conduct further interviews with some of the candidates," said Underwood. "Following these discussions, (Titans owner Bud Adams) will make a final decision on our next general manager." Underwood and Coach Jeff Fisher are expected to have a number of conversations with Adams on the candidates they liked the best with a few meeting with Adams in Houston later this week.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

news so big we saved it for the superbowl.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

About time...

4. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Word on the underground is that a decision has been made....

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

From what little I've been able to read up on I hope it's McKenzie or second choice Reinfeldt.

6. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

It wouldn't really surprise me if they were just making sure they have the right guy in mind, or want a contract negotiated before they announce their decision.

7. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I'm hoping they've been holding off on announcing Fisher's signing of new extension so that they can announce both it and the hiring of the new GM at the same presser.

8. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Well heck, if she's qualified to be president, she's surely qualified to be general manager of the Titans.

Here's my pick
    [​IMG]

Now come on, don't "warn" me over that...:ha:

9. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

I sure hope they had that youngin' decontaminated, fumigated and deloused....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar