Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans going DB???

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Apr 25, 2012.

1. lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Moolah:
    $1,657
    hi
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $458
  2. LoneWolf Starter

Moolah:
    $2,311
    I love Kirkpatrick as a player, but a list of nagging injuries is a concern.
  3. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,481
    Even though I want to go DT early, I will be thrilled if we get Kirkpatrick.
  4. LoneWolf Starter

Moolah:
    $2,311
    Alabama sophomore cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick is currently being limited in the Crimson Tide's summer workouts by shoulder surgery he underwent following the A-Day Game in April.

Kirkpatrick, a budding star from Gadsden who's expected to start this season, has dealt with a number of nagging ailments since signing with Alabama in 2009 as one of the nation's top prospects. At his signing ceremony, Kirkpatrick's arm was in a sling because of a previous shoulder surgery. He was also limited last August by a hamstring injury that caused him to miss practice leading into the season opener against Virginia Tech.<--- my only concern about the kid, even if it was a few seasons ago

http://blog.al.com/bamabeat/2010/06/tide_cornerback_dre_kirkpatric.html
  5. costarica2 Banned forever

Moolah:
    $268
    I agree I love Kirkpatrick and I think he is the best option at 20.

Lets not forget we got Casey and the other white DT in later rounds and they played well.
  6. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,349
    I really don't want Gilmore so I hope he's gone by 20. The injuries scare me, but I think Kirkpatrick is going to be a phenomenal player. I'd be thrilled with him at 20, with slight concern in the back of my mind regarding injury.

But I'm thinking he'll be the pick at 20. We must not think any of the DE's are worth picking at 20.
  7. pepsidriver24 @snydzie

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $1,062
    If the Titans want to go DB round 1, they may as well trade down. Not much difference in the value after Barron & Gilmore are gone. I find it hard to believe the Titans pass up Mercilus, Perry, Brockers or Poe if they are still on the board.
  8. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,349
    I swear to god if we let FInny walk and spend a draft pick on one of these scrub azz corners like Kirkpatrick that can't cover, I'm going to lose it.

Better not be rd 1 pick... not a need while we have major needs at other positions.
    4 people high five this.
  9. Wraith Special Teams Standout

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $285
    I'm not saying that this is what I want to happen, but I think that we will take Poe at 20. If that is a good idea is debatable, but I think that is what will happen