Titans going DB???

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Apr 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

hi

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

3. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

I love Kirkpatrick as a player, but a list of nagging injuries is a concern.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Even though I want to go DT early, I will be thrilled if we get Kirkpatrick.

5. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

Alabama sophomore cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick is currently being limited in the Crimson Tide's summer workouts by shoulder surgery he underwent following the A-Day Game in April.

Kirkpatrick, a budding star from Gadsden who's expected to start this season, has dealt with a number of nagging ailments since signing with Alabama in 2009 as one of the nation's top prospects. At his signing ceremony, Kirkpatrick's arm was in a sling because of a previous shoulder surgery. He was also limited last August by a hamstring injury that caused him to miss practice leading into the season opener against Virginia Tech.<--- my only concern about the kid, even if it was a few seasons ago

http://blog.al.com/bamabeat/2010/06/tide_cornerback_dre_kirkpatric.html

6. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

I agree I love Kirkpatrick and I think he is the best option at 20.

Lets not forget we got Casey and the other white DT in later rounds and they played well.

7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I really don't want Gilmore so I hope he's gone by 20. The injuries scare me, but I think Kirkpatrick is going to be a phenomenal player. I'd be thrilled with him at 20, with slight concern in the back of my mind regarding injury.

But I'm thinking he'll be the pick at 20. We must not think any of the DE's are worth picking at 20.

8. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

If the Titans want to go DB round 1, they may as well trade down. Not much difference in the value after Barron & Gilmore are gone. I find it hard to believe the Titans pass up Mercilus, Perry, Brockers or Poe if they are still on the board.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I swear to god if we let FInny walk and spend a draft pick on one of these scrub azz corners like Kirkpatrick that can't cover, I'm going to lose it.

Better not be rd 1 pick... not a need while we have major needs at other positions.

• High Five High Five x 4
  10. Wraith

Wraith Starter

I'm not saying that this is what I want to happen, but I think that we will take Poe at 20. If that is a good idea is debatable, but I think that is what will happen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar