Titans got some more love today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ammotroop, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

On ESPN radio they were previewing each team, sending to someone who was covering each team in each division. The all slobbed over the colts offense. They went to the titans second and whoever the guy was said "If VY stays healthy and White is the Heir Apparent to TH, we will be a team to be reckoned with". He also said he thought Pacman was the BEST CB in the league last year. A true shut down CB. Damn I wish I knew who the guy was. Anyways, I was driving and pumping my fist, especially cause my wife is a Jags fan. Starting tomorrow I am sleeping on the couch....j/k.

2. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

I love the sudden love. and firefox... i wrote firefox earlier in a window and it put the red line under it. [firefox wasn't in firefox's spell check dictionary. :rolleyes:]

3. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

Don't You think that's better than sleeping with a JAG's fan???? lol:))

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Actually its kinda fun...:grrhee: :ha:

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

What's scarrier a Bengal or a Jaguar?:))

6. Not really.. the animals who do all that, is just trying to scare you.. the Bengal just looks at you like "I wish You Would MuthaF*****" haha

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

A Jag would totally kick a Bengals arse

8. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

Squirrel > Bengal > Jaguar > Falcon etc.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Where is the Chipmunk!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar