Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans Graded out as Top 10 O-Line

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, May 15, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. GOFIGURETITANS Don't Do Stupid Sh't !

Locker
    Moolah:
    $867
    Hey bro. I believe we could have brady, manning and kapp on our roster, u pick the order, and the titans would still get no love from the media.
  2. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    You guys need to get over the "nobody likes us" syndrome. Who cares? Besides, Levitre is a new addition and Warmack is a rookie so not putting our OL near the top without having a chance to go out and prove anything doesn't makes sense. I'm more concerned where we rate after the season.
    steverife high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $253
    I think 10th is about right. No matter their reason for saying we are 10 and not higher is fine. On paper, we look about 10. And I am sure some teams in top 9 will fall for whatever reason
  3. CalgaryTitansFan Starter

George 2
    Moolah:
    $2,058
    I think 10 is fair, they haven't even lined up against an opponent as a group yet. I think by week 3 we could be top 5, but they'll need time to mesh. Would be awesome if they could have that done by end of preseason though.
  4. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,634
    10 is cool, by October we should be #1 though

[IMG]
  5. onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,491
    Andy Levitre is one huge dude. When I ran into him yesterday, he actually AGREED with me that the O-line sucked last year. Hilarious.

2nd Titan sighting in 2 days. What are the odds?
  6. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,987
    I'll take the 10th best line for this year and every year.

If we can get the 10th best D-line we are a playoff team.

But seriously with Stewart coming off a broken leg and Warmack being a rookie it's fine with me. Last year we were the 32nd best line with all the injuries and all and we were close to that in 2011 without a lot of injuries.