Titans Graded out as Top 10 O-Line

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, May 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Hey bro. I believe we could have brady, manning and kapp on our roster, u pick the order, and the titans would still get no love from the media.

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

You guys need to get over the "nobody likes us" syndrome. Who cares? Besides, Levitre is a new addition and Warmack is a rookie so not putting our OL near the top without having a chance to go out and prove anything doesn't makes sense. I'm more concerned where we rate after the season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

I think 10th is about right. No matter their reason for saying we are 10 and not higher is fine. On paper, we look about 10. And I am sure some teams in top 9 will fall for whatever reason

4. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I think 10 is fair, they haven't even lined up against an opponent as a group yet. I think by week 3 we could be top 5, but they'll need time to mesh. Would be awesome if they could have that done by end of preseason though.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

10 is cool, by October we should be #1 though

[​IMG]

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Andy Levitre is one huge dude. When I ran into him yesterday, he actually AGREED with me that the O-line sucked last year. Hilarious.

2nd Titan sighting in 2 days. What are the odds?

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I'll take the 10th best line for this year and every year.

If we can get the 10th best D-line we are a playoff team.

But seriously with Stewart coming off a broken leg and Warmack being a rookie it's fine with me. Last year we were the 32nd best line with all the injuries and all and we were close to that in 2011 without a lot of injuries.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar