Titans Greatest Games DvD

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DelawareTitan, Mar 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DelawareTitan

DelawareTitan Starter

Just picked up a Dvd set from Amazon of the Titans three greatest games in Franchise history. Not sure if I agree with the picks for greatest games but it is still a cool Dvd.

Game 1. Music City Miracle
    Game 2. AFC championship versus the Jags
    Game 3. Vinces rookie game agains the Texans with his OT run

Some things I noticed about our team

During the late 90's early 2000's we were extrememly aggresive on defense blitzing a ton. I hope we can get back to that this year, and I think Cecil wants to.

We would not be having a conversation about needing a corner if Pac Man would have kept his stuff together. He was our Chris Johnson before we had CJ. He was a shutdown corner returned punts and kicks and even played some offense for us. I wonder how different things would be for this franchise if he would have panned out.

2. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I would love it if you could buy more stuff like this. I will check this out. Link please?

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Those are three great games. I can't think of a better three at the moment.

That Arizona game in 2009 was pretty special.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

The Code Blue Monday Night Game 2008 beating the Colts at home to go 7-0 was pretty special. :grrhee:

5. DelawareTitan

DelawareTitan Starter

Hopefully they come out with an updated version. Most of the franchises that have been around longer have the 10 greatest games sets (Cowboys, Raiders, etc).

I would have liked to have seen the 2 comebacks versus the Giants VY's rookie year, and McNair in horrible pain rallying us to beat the Giants at the Meadowlands in OT.

The Arizona game should surely be added to it.

6. Titans Blue

Titans Blue Camp Fodder

I just want to say that I loved the McNair game in 2002 against the Giants. VY against the Giants too should also be on this DVD. I think the colts game where bironas kicks a 60 yarder to win the game should be on the dvd too. There are so many games to be on the DVD. Just ordered the DVD myself. My favorite game has to be in 2003 when McNair threw a TD to bennett on 4th down and 10 in the final seconds to shut the crowd up!! Steelers playoff game in 2002 was also good too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar