Titans haven’t quit on Coach Mike Munchak

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Dec 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

agreed MM has too be fired or extended

hard too justify an extension... but is firing deserved?

Well I guess thats why MR makes the big bucks - lol

Mora Jr was a Seahawk ........

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Why do you guys keep adding "or extended"?

Shut up with that nonsense.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Munchak still has the team playing, problem is, this kind of play is why we're 4-9.

Like ya Munch, wish you the best, but you gotta go.

4-9 is unacceptable. Homie don't play that.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Y not?

If I were Munchak, I would step down myself to end future humiliation. So many HOF players have ruined their legacies by failing in the coaching realm.. see also: Mike Singletary.

Coaches' fault or not, they will take the blame when their team falls flat on their face and then wallows in the mud.

5. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

ALSO..... I think knowing the titans ownership, GOOD coaches won't make the move here.

6. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I don't mind giving Munch an extension so he can get good coordinators ... if he still isn't doing good then we can fire him at the end of the season. Its not like we have to wait for his contract to end to fire him. If that were the case then we couldn't fire him after this year.

7. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

We have had a ton of injuries this year,but we were losing before the inj bug hit. In fact we seem to find ways to lose games. He must go and this org. needs an overall. Out with the old and in with the new! New office and coach, we have some talent and with the right amount of control offered, it will be surprising the names that are wanting this job

8. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Ahh, so if Munch is fired then it will be all Lockers fault? Makes sense. Munch has nothing to do with what goes on on the field. Poor Munch. He's such a great and successful HC, but Jake is just messing it all up. We should just cut Locker and extend Munch. That should really turn us around and get us headed in the right direction.

9. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

I think what he was getting at was that the good coordinators out there would be more qualified to be our HC than Munch. Why would a successful coordinator come here to coach under a O line coach who was given a HC job and is currently failing spectacularly. Why would you take coordinator money to Cary an enormous O line coach on your shoulders?

10. rodgev

rodgev Starter

When you are constantly outplayed and out coached it's time for the coach to go I want an Arsehole coach no nonsense like Coughln. The type of coach this team needs is one that when you make a mistake you don't want to come back to the bench because you know he has something to say.

Ask David Wilson how long it took to get back n the field after his big week two fumble.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar