Titans, Henry Contract talks hit a snag

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bulluck4dMVP, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

If we lose Travis, i draft Lorenzo Booker. He's a perfect complement to LenBudda & a great fit for Chow's offense.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He can't test the market, he is still under contract

3. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

We need Henry. LenDale has shown nothing, IMO. Without a running game, the 07 season is dead in the water. Without Chris Brown on the roster in 07, I beleive we will need to sign someone as a backup to Travis. Someone with a little experience, more so than LenDale. If we loose Travis and Brown.........big problem!

4. maximus

maximus Starter

If the Titans don't pay him a roster bonus, then he will be a free agent

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

LenDale will be atleast the #2. He was the #2 last year, that won't change.

6. How has Lendale showed you nothing??Everytime he got the ball he picked up yardage and was a change of pace when Henry was out.He averaged 4 yards a carry which is good,granted he didn't carry the ball enough but when he did he never lost yards.White never had a off-season program and a healthy training camp to get his body ready and i think he's going to benefit alot from it this year.Look what it did to pac,he took huge steps from his rookie year.All i have to say about Brown is 4 seasons and didn't make it through a full season in any of them.Good luck

7. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

LenBudda has major talent folks. Give him a full offseason to get in top shape & the kid will shine come opening day in the fall.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:grrhee:

9. Henry isn't that great, he's nearing 30, and he has a significant drug history. He had an excellent year but he's anything but irreplaceable...

10. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Agreed Star. Im all for handing the RB duties to LenDale especially with him getting a full offseason strength & conditioning program in. Then i go & draft Booker or Leonard, whom both of which are perfect fits for Chow's O.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar