Titans hope to meet with unhappy Johnson (AP)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

Tennessee coach Jeff Fisher says the Titans would like to meet and talk with unhappy running back Chris Johnson before the team's next minicamps in June. Johnson has stayed away from the team's offseason program and voluntary minicamps including Tuesday's session. The Associated Press NFL 2009 Offensive Player of the Year wants a pay hike after becoming the sixth man in league history...

Link to full article

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea, and they have NO intentions of paying him. (SMH) Jeff Fisher think he's cute by rejecting C.J.'s invite, but want's him in his camp, psh. C.J. will eventually be paid, but Fisher will make sure they aren't resigning a 2000-yard back. Fisher is about to give C.J. the "LenDale treatment" drastically dragging down his 2011 price tag. Quite clever, but dirty on Fishers part. I do not like.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Yup. that's it, Fisher thinks he's trying to be cute. Try posting about something new for change - good grief.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Fisher is trying to be clever/cute w.e. you want to call it. He's waiting to resign C.J. by driving down his value. if you don't realize that then go share some fish sticks with your boy.

Jeff Fisher - "He invited me to participate in his football camp but I told him I’d like for him to participate in mine,’’ Fisher said with a smile.

Oh gee, look at that. Looks like you should read using your eyes.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I knew you would eventually fall to name-calling. Can't take the heat eh?

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'd rather see a decent joke about it than the kind of escalation that CJ is throwing out on twitter. Talking bad about your team is never productive. CJ is the one decreasing the odds of him being a lifelong titan.

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

There's no such thing as a lifelong Titan. Ask Keith Bulluck

We use players up and throw them away

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Every team does that.

It's like players who decide to try in their final year to get that mega contract and then stop trying.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Beaudreaux

Beaudreaux Starter

Munch.......Mathews....... we've had our share. Name a few "lifelong" players on other teams. Hell even Montana, Favre, White, all moved around. The rules have changed, so it's hard to call the team out on that one. You could insert just about any of the other 32 teams in their place in your statement.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar