Titans hope to remove Britt from PUP this week

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Aug 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I think its time to go the Cowboy's with Pac Man route. Go find some guy who isn't good enough to make the team, but is freaking gigantic, tough, and a little crazy. Make him Britt's personal driver and bodyguard. Have him carry a tazer. If Kenny is about to do something stupid, taze his butt, throw him in the trunk of the car, and drive him straight to LP field.
    _____

And I've been ok with Goodell and his god like powers. I'm fine with it if he suspends Britt. Hell, even a whole season wouldn't really p!ss me off, Kenny deserves it.

But this whole "I'll let you know when I feel like it" b.s. is p!ssing me off!

2. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

do i need to put my meme up again?
    anyways.. it's funny how fast we turn back to kenny... even with all the crap he's dont this year... many of us have "given up" on him

3. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

He is a top 5 talent at the pos. if he is on the field. Inj. are worse than the off field. Always a hammy or knee or something he needs to be a pro and he is not and that is why they took wright

4. LoneStarPhan

LoneStarPhan Starter

Cowboy Dez Bryant agrees to team imposed condition:

No alcohol
    No strip clubs
    Weekly counseling
    Security team required (3 man) to go out anywhere after midnight

Might be good rules to keep Kenny out of trouble.

Sent from iPad.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

I wonder if Goddell remembers that he (helped) ruin a former first round star in Pacman (yes, yes he was an idiot and it was his fault, but still, those suspensions threw him off big time).

I really hope Britt pans out (recovers his body... and head), I'm tired of our inability to maximize on our talent.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Cant wait to see Kenny in action.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

7. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

The thing that's so frustrating is that he's not doing anything major really. He really does seem like an all around good kid that likes to do what many men his age do. He just HAS to be CAREFUL doing that stuff. Kenny's not the only guy in the NFL that goes out and has a few drinks on the weekend, or smokes a little weed during the offseason. He's just gotta learn that there is a time and a place for everything. Gonna smoke weed during the offseason? Do it inside and don't carry that stuff with you anywhere! Gonna go out and get a buzz with you friends at the bar/club? Go ahead, but don't drive afterward Kenny!

8. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

i got a question though, how is it he might be able to play 15 - 20 snaps?

i'd rather hold him off till he is completely healthy, then put in him. after the adverse effects of rushing Calico, i never want to do such again (i know he was re-injured, but he was also rushed back). You can't force the return from an ACL/MCL tear.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm guessing the Titans have been told the penalty. I can't see why Goodell would need to drag this out.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Thats the thing, nobody can know if he's ready until they test it out. If he's sore or it swells going into that day, then they won't give him 15-20 plays. That number of plays is a small and safe amount to gauge where he's truly at. Letting him play that long isn't much different from what he's doing now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar