Titans hope to remove Britt from PUP this week

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Aug 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

That, and you never know where they truly at until that first live hit. He needs to get in the game and see. He has to see how he responds to contact. All signs have been pointing up since he started route running again.

2. pettso

pettso Starter

What happened to everyone saying they're writing Britt off after his last incident?

3. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Getting him off the PUP will be nice, just to find out what his suspension is lol. While a fine would be nice, maybe having him miss a few games might adjust his decision making a little.

Either way, it would be nice to see him finish the season healthy, whenever he starts. If he can play one healthy season, I think that would mean a lot going forward. Well that and keeping his ass out of trouble.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

They all came around and realized this dude can ball like no one we've ever had in TN..

If you can score TD's or hit homeruns, you can get away with almost anything.

5. bikini_titan

bikini_titan Camp Fodder

It didn't work for Pacman and I doubt if it will work for Britt. Too bad, he can be a great receiver, but he needs to knuckle down and realize that this oportunity is slipping away quickly. Hopefully, the commish will give him another stern warning, but like others, the next time he screws up, Munch should just trade away the problem. Not good for our team.

6. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Still written off in my book. I still want us to go after a big WR in the off season and possibly trade Britt.

7. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Welcome to the titans message board where players are hated more than ever and are considered gone/scrub to where the next day everyone jumps on their bandwagon and acts like they knew it all along. If CJ goes for 200 yards week one then 35 yards week 2 people will be saying hes washed up he lost a step etc... Ppl on here crack me up sometimes!

8. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Oh also this is the board where if we dont resign a good player and he goes somewhere else, he automatically sucks and will never be any good and we didnt even need him in the first place. Lol:facepalm:

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Difference is Pac is a peice of crap. Kenny is a decent guy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

who knows what the heck is gonna happen with KB. He's a moron, but he definitely needs the Dez Bryant treatment. He's a combination of two very bad scenarios, he can't stay out of trouble AND he can't stay healthy. If one doesn't get him, the other will:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar