Titans Hopeful Young Returns to Practice This Week

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: The Titans are hopeful they can get Vince Young back on the practice field this week. "I’m happy with where he is," Coach Jeff Fisher said. "I’m pleased with where he is mentally, emotionally and physically because he’s making strides." Fisher said Young would return as the No. 3 quarterback behind current starter Kerry Collins and recently acquired Chris Simms. Young’s progression this week would determine whether he’s designated the No. 2 or No. 3 quarterback for Sunday’s game at Baltimore, Fisher said.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. Them T-boyz

Them T-boyz Camp Fodder

wow nobody's even commented! haahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Well i hope you can atleast make 2nd team clipboard duty! Keep ya head up, you will be aight young fella!

3. imbread

imbread Starter

i think we need him as the number 2.. the guy can when games just let him hand it off and run... i am not a big simms fan and after all said and done i rather have vince as the backup..

4. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

KingTitan has high hopes of Marquess VY's return! :) The King has commissioned a cadre of knights to be at VY's disposal during this important time of reuniting. The Marquess of Nashville is young and resilient, he will bounce back well. He will easily move into the #2 position and soon will be back where he rightfully belongs - the BIG #1. :woohoo:

5. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

I would be shocked if VY see's any action at all for the rest of the season, unless Collins gets hurt...

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

or kerry collins remembers he's kerry collins

7. Jenkz

Jenkz Who seen da leprachaun?

Did Kerry Collins abuse you when you was a child?

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

everyone knows kerry collins is a turnover machine. the fact that he only has one in three starts is a miracle.

9. teegee

teegee Guest

Vince Young is basically just as turnover prone as Collins. Young has 38 turnovers in 31 career games.

10. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

agreed - they're both turnover machines

hopefully Collins has learned from his ways and at least he can read coverages!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar