Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans host former Jags RB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, May 3, 2013.

1. Titans Insider Titans News

In addition to defensive end John Abraham, the Titans played host to a visit from running back Jalen Parmele today.

The 27 year-old Parmele has spent parts of four seasons in the NFL – three with Baltimore and one with Jacksonville. He had his most productive season in 2012 for the Jaguars, as the 5-11, 225-pounder carried 40 times for 143 yards (3.6 average) and caught seven passes for 60 yards.

Parmele had eight carries for 45 yards against the Titans in the season finale last year.

Visitors to Baptist Sports Park this past week have included Parmele, Abraham, defensive end Israel Idonije, defensive tackle Tank Johnson, cornerback Jason Allen and tackle Eric Winston.

Share on Facebook

Posted In: Team News

Source: Titans Insider
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $100
    Don't really see why we would bring in another RB unless just for a camp body. Maybe to replace Harper.
  2. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    We should of drafted a late round RB, he could of competed with Harper/ReyRey for a spot. I wanted stinking Kerwynn Williams!
    titantrusince82 high fives this.
  3. onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,491
    No thanks.
  4. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $8,071
    Don't see the point of this with the signing of Greene and Reynaud/Harper already on the roster throughout pre-season.
  5. onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,491
    With the O-line looking the way it does, I think even Reynaud or Harper would have no issues gliding through the gaps.