Titans in for Dre Kirkpatrick?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Mar 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Not the strongest report, but it's noteworthy.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This would be a good signing, I'm all in on Kirkpatrick

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

upload_2017-3-4_8-45-9.png

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

i definitely like kirkpatrick. would not be opposed

6. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I'm not gonna lie Kirkpatrick makes me nervous. He was considered a bust his first couple years in the league and when he did start playing better he started committing a lot of penalties: I think he has loke the most of any CB in the past two seasons.

Idk if he's the guy I want us to give a ton of money to.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  7. 305phonzo

305phonzo Starter

Seems like a JRob pick, physical, tackles, will not cost as much as Boyue and Gilmore. I'm on board. He'll have to change numbers.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Wraith

Wraith Starter

I'm fine with going after him, TBH I'd like to get 2 young starting CBs in FA as well as a ILB or S starter. I'm of the opinion that you need to avoid going into the draft having to use a 1st on something, I want the ability to take a guy that is at a position of relative strength on our roster if we think he's the best player there. I'm not saying take Fornette or anything on that level of strength but i don't want us having to take a certain position with one of our 1st rounders.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

we do not have that luxury this year. have to address the DBs in round 1, whether that is S or CB

10. Wraith

Wraith Starter

Sorry if I don't buy that thinking, we have the cap space to sign 2 starting CBs, a starting ILB and a starting safety and our draft class with room to spare. I also think we're fine at Safety, our corners were bad enough last season that it made safety look like a much bigger need than it is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar