Titans in for Dre Kirkpatrick?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Mar 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I also feel people are disregarding Byard as well. Searcy isn't great, but I wouldn't say S is a really high need. I liked what I saw in Sims and Byard last year.

2. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

I like Sims. I think he should be able to compete for an outside job, but not be penciled in or expected to handle #1/#2 corner duties.

Team should still address CB in FA and the 1st round. If Sims outperforms either or both of them, awesome. This team seriously needs new faces at #1/#2 and slot when the 2017-2018 season starts.

I don't want to see McCourty or McCain lining up at either of those positions come week 1.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Please be a smokescreen, I'm gonna be sick if we ignore CB any longer. It is easily our weakest position.

4. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

The problem is necessarily that Sercy is bad but rather we have a pathetic amount of playmakers in the secondary at all. Byard made some impact plays and Sims looked like he could handle himself in a starting role. I want to replace Searcy because he is the most expendable player in the secondary (outside McCourty) and there are players in FA and the draft you are clear upgrades.

5. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Exactly, tipping your hand is not in the JR playbook. I also think all of these Titans front runner for --------- in free agency is crap started by agents to drum up competition.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. 305phonzo

305phonzo Starter

I was thinking the exact same thing. We can't be the front runner for all the top feee agents.

7. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

JRob really is the GOAT. Not only does he make dope ass trades, but he also found a way to time travel to 2012 and get a leg up on meeting Dre Kirkpatrick to sign him 5 years later in free agency.

• LOL LOL x 6
  8. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

oops, my bad - didn't see the date on that - will delete that post

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar