Titans in No Hurry to Play Williams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Like always no hurry that's why we freaking suck again!!!! Fisher wait till next year to play him that will get something accomplish for us, NOT!!!!!!!!!! Do we have idiots for coaches and scouts i think so!!!

2. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

If that is true then he is Ben Troupe's size.

I personally thought he looked more like 255 ish in the Oakland game.

3. smili

smili Starter

And didn't he reportedly gain 11 pounds between his workout and when he reported? wow!

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

I like his work ethic already... I mean if that's true.. then wow.. cause that's no easy task

5. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

6. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Like the Ricky Williams situation in Miami, I think why not. I mean if it doesn't work out then oh well.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

is there any point in activating a guy without knowing a single thing on offense?

that's how we turn the ball over even more. i can see it now, williams turns in instead of turning out and... pick six the other way.

awesome!

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

In Tennessee?

There is no way we'd sign/keep him if that happened.

9. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

what's up with the Wiki entry on M.Williams

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Williams_(wide_receiver)

"Williams signed with the Tennessee Titans on November 22, 2007[4], reuniting him with former USC offensive coordinator Norm Chow and running back LenDale White. ESPN's Chris Mortensen reported that Williams weighed 271 pounds at the time of the signing - an unusually high weight for a wide receiver. Williams has had weight issues throughout his career, and some schools recruited him as a tight end out of high school. The Titans plan to use him as an H-back, hybrid position between a tight end and fullback. He was inactive for his first game with the team."

H-Back,hybrid position... interesting

10. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

He may be active against the Texans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar