Titans in No Hurry to Play Williams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

While using him as an TE sounds very reasonable, Fish has stated he is a WR.

Time will tell.

2. DJB

DJB Starter

KVB worked out pretty good for the team after taking a chance on him. Although he was available due to injury and not severe suckatude. Can Chow "fix" Mike Williams?......I'd tell Norm to "fix" Lendale first if he so good at getting USC guys to straighten up. I love the fact the Titans are taking a chance on a young talented WR. If they get him to do the things he needs to do it's a genious move. If not ..oh well. It's a no lose situation.

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

If Williams can come in and just make a couple of plays for us he is an improvement so why not? Nothing to lose and plenty to gain. I wouldn't doubt the Titans activate him because they want to see what he can do in the next 4 weeks. He will probably be in a limited number of packages.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Fisher also said M. Griffin was a CB.

I don't see anyone that size being an effective WR.

5. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

Touché.

6. i really want to see him sunday

just to see if hes gonna be a bust here or if chow is what he needed to get his career back in line

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar