Titans Inform McNair of Impending Release

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTtans.com, Mar 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I know. I'm a bit worried. Steve needs to come down on his price somehow or he will be gone. I'm going to try to live in denial like some of you but this does not look good if you are a McNair fan.

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Nice try, SK. Posted too early.

3. Not really, it was already April 1 on the east coast. But people who wouldn't log in until Saturday morning wouldn't know any time difference offhand, only that they hadn't read it yet.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

gotitans.com has a profile picture and a 1 post count.
    i never noticed that it had no post count...:hmm:

5. Yeah, that was my big problem. As soon as someone saw that it was the first post, people would figure out that it was not the real "goTitans.com" (I substituted another character for the i).

6. Like the pic

7. It was the only good one I found on Google images, but I do love it...

8. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

no surprise there.................

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I see where you're coming from. It was funny and well done, let me not take any props away from you.

10. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

When I saw it I was still half asleep, and I didn't get it. What a big dummy. duh.. april fools joke.

I did notice something was wrong with the font on the Gotitans thingy, now that you point out what it was it's obvious. Good Joke.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar