Titans Inside Training Camp on NFL Network

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Record, Aug 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Airs tonight, August 23rd at 8pm eastern. I'm not sure if this is the first airing or not, but it's definitely on tonight.

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/schedule

8 p.m. -- Inside Training Camp
    Inside Training Camp: Tennessee Titans - Take an inside look at a day in the life of the Tennessee Titans 2006 Training Camp. Access includes player and coach wirings as well as inside action of drills, intersquad scrimmages and how players make it through the day.

2. Broken Record

Just watching this for the first time. It's really amazing how much Vince reminds me of McNair. His accent, attitude, sense of humor, everything... just like a young McNair.

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

It's pretty cool.

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I did see Travis Henry had an explosive run. Hit the hole well. Yeah, I still want to see him run, see if he can break it loose.

5. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

It was kind of depressing to actually SEE how many DLinemen are hurt.

6. Broken Record

We're definitely gonna have to do something about the DLine. I'd like to see some depth added at tackle as well as end.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar