Titans Interested in Clements?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Feb 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Yeah, it's great to be on the signing end as opposed to the releasing end :suspect:

2. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

i like clements, my only concern is that he won't get along well with the team. he's got a bad attitude and that worries me because our defense is such a close group of guys. assuming that pacman is still around, him and clements would be the best CB tandem in the league, but i just worry about his personality flaws

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

maybe he can kick Pac in his :moon:

4. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

My question is are we looking at him to start opposite Pac or instead of Pac?

5. zackmann

zackmann Guest

Titans Interested in Clements?

I hope so...

6. Xplayer52

Xplayer52 Guest

Yea, I read something on cnn sports about him... They said Titans were on the top of the list...

7. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

my only concern would be i woulnt know who to put on the weaker side.....(well prob clements if pac comes back as good as last yr or possibly even better then we gotta leave him there for long term) and damn talk about shut down the passin game (course we need a better pash rush)

8. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

With those two at CB and a new safety and we could blitz 6 on every play :ha:

9. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

This would almost complete our secondary... Can Finnegan play Safety?

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

he was a safety in college.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar