Titans Interested in Clements?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Feb 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i must have missed where someone said that. i dont feel bad for him. he brings these things upon himself because of the people he hangs out with.

with that said, i dont care.

2. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

I remember him being a safety in college. I was just wondering if he can do it at the pro level. I don't think that he's ever played one play at safety in the pros... I could be wrong. Yeah, Lowry is a good tackle safety. I just haven't seen him enough in a 4 DB set to see how well he plays the ball. Last season, we had a problem of Hill never playing the ball and Thompson playing the ball too much and guys blowing right by him.

3. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Since Clements is the only big name DB out there now that Samuels has benn locked up, then he'll do just nicely, and yes opposite of Pacman, who will be here next season. You can take that to the bank (just don't try to cash it just yet...lol)

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

yeah don't make it rain.

5. I think Pac will be back next year if we do sign Clement, we'd have easily the top two CB tandems in the league hands down. Anyone wanna argue that???:grrhee:

6. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Oh, we make it rain

7. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

Clements and Nick Harper maybe?

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

It would be stupid if we weren't "interested" in Clements. The question is, can we afford what it takes to get him. We'll see where he goes this weekend. Man I'm excited for free agency!

9. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I don't know that it would take all that much money. I think Clements would be more interested in a good paying "long term" job.

10. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

We would be stupid not to bring him in. Not only is he an upgrade over Hill, with all the Packman uncertainty going on, we need him!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar