Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans Interested in Clements?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Feb 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. rcarie Tac Head

Moolah:
    $0
    After Pac gets shot, or suspended, or arrested, or the titans get rid of him (which ever comes first).... I think Clements would be a very solid pick up.
  2. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,997
    So, you dislike the NFL in general?
  3. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $111
    yeah Nate went from being a nice upgrade to a necessity
  4. theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Martin
    Moolah:
    $283
    I agree 100%.

I know this Pacman situation is sitll early, but I'd rather have Nate just in case we do need to get rid of him. Plus if it works out we have to beastly corners.
  5. lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Moolah:
    $1,865

i'll take "being shot" for 400 alex
  6. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $111
    EVEN IF Pac somehow escapes this mess unscathed, does anybody really feel he'll never find altercation in the future ?

REALITY CHECK Titans fans : we will re-live this
  7. LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Moolah:
    $0

Idc, PacMan is my boy, hood till i die:))
  8. Banshee2 Guest

Guys, I know it's frustrating (my initial reaction was hand-wringing followed by hand-washing of Adam), but I'm in the "undecided" group after today's Tennessean article. The promoter and the club owner both seem a little...shady (let's not forget what they do for a living - it ain't Bible sales). I think we might need a little "innocent until proven guilty" action.

Clements and Jones, with Finnegan or even Hill in the nickle...I like it. Draft a FS in the top 3 rounds to help out Chris Hope, and our secondary is Niiiiice.
  9. Vigsted Starter

Moolah:
    $1,432
    I don't know. But as long as he hasn't been prosecuted for anything worse than arguing with a police officer while being a Titan I have no problem with him. I judge a person by their actions, not that of their friends or family.
  10. oochymp Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Alright, someone else is back to thinking strait :monkey:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.