Titans interested in LB Thomas Howard

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RyansTitans, Sep 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

probably on the back-burner while the Titans pretend to be interested in Haynesworth.

2. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

If we were able to pull the trigger on both of these guys I would be utterly dumbfounded. That would be one of the best moves this FO has made outside of their superb draft day moves/picks.

I support a lot of their decisions but if there are two moves they do until the next offseason let it be these two. This would give us the sort of depth and competition this team desperately needs.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

IF it takes place, it will be after the game. No sense for the Raiders to trade someone to a team they're playing in less than 5 days.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Good point.

What would Howard even be worth?

5. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I'd prefer this to getting Albert. We aren't thin at D-line, we are at LB.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

got 8 LB for cryin' out loud. Anything but thin - they might all suck but that's another matter - lol

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

wtf is Thomas Howard?

Absolutely no way do I want another scrub LB.

8. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

He's actually a pretty good coverage LB. Fairly well known around the league. Surprised someone hasn't heard of him before. I guess I'm also surprised Donnie Nickey still has a roster spot but it doesn't make it untrue.

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Thanks man but I know who he is. I was just vent with the wtf?:ha:

We're going to have McRath back in week 5, likely Thornton too at week 7.

Why make a tradee for a short term need.?

10. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

I don't know. Why release a possible long-term short-yardage back in Blount for a special teamer for 4 weeks? People make mistakes, and the Titans FO is clearly no exception. lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar