Titans interested in WR Nate Washington

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Feb 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

NW got speed. We can use that. I think he'll be a bigger asset to us than TJ.

And besides, we did not resign JMac.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

This reminds me a lot of the Chris Hope signing. A solid player that played outside the spotlight. Poalamalou got all the praise, but Chris Hope was very essential to their success.
    Nate is the receiver version to me.

Averaging 16.4 yards a catch or so is pretty impressive.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I'm for Washington. I still think the team makes a stab at Lance Moore as well.

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Titans interested in WR Nate Washington

I MR is really going after him- vet minimum plus that box of extra Titans license plates that Albert appears to have turned down.

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

IMO Nate Washington fits the Titans MO more than Housh or any other high priced WR. They should be able to get him at a reasonable price. Coming from a small college he might just be coming into his own right now. Could be a real nice pickup and beats using an early pick on a WR who ends up not doing anything. I see him as a cheaper version of Berrian.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Washington has put up fairly good numbers for a #3 with a really good average (16.4). As long as we don't go stupid signing him to Berrian money, I'm all for it.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Berrian was a bit more known, due to being more of a star in his previous offense. So I doubt he sees anywhere near that type of money.
    This guy seems like a bit of a hidden gem. Not as many casual fans know of him.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I hope your right.

9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I still would have liked Bernard Berrian. He had a good year for the Vikings, would have had much better numbers without Jackson as his QB for the first two games.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

and if he didn't drop a bunch of deep balls.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar