Titans interested in WR Nate Washington

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Feb 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I am not sure how I feel about Nate. He seems a lot like a receiver we brought in from NE a few years ago. Until a WR comes here and is successful, this will always be a place where WR come to die! Here's to hoping he breaks the trend.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Gage didn't die, in fact the opposite happened to him.

3. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Hmm...Gage is decent, but nothing uber special.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He was nothing in Chicago.

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

We dont know how Nate will do being the Go to Guy. He did pretty good being a #3, i'd be willing to bet with more passes and play time he could be a true #1.

6. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Decent is a bit underrated, i would have to say hes a solid WR. I think he could put up even better numbers if he had someone to compliment him on the other side. Look at the success Gage had in 07 when he had Roydell on the other side and he was considered our #2 at the time. Not to mention that Vy was our qb and he was still able to put up good numbers. With a more stabalized QB who can throw the deep ball better then Vince,a WR that has the potentional to be a #1 receiver in this offense and an offensive line/running game thats one of the best in the game i would say the Titans could very well be
    a top 10 offense or better.

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Anybody know what kind of speed Washington is reported to have? I've read articles mention it, but is it more he knows how to break open, or does anyone know if there's a measurable to it? Is football speed, track speed, both? I have no idea, really. I guess my impression was that he's no faster than Brandon Jones, say, but is more adept using what he has.

Can anyone shed light?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar