Titans Interviews

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Bababooey, Feb 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

It wouldn't surprise me if we do have him back. There are a lot of what if's out there right now.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If I were to go the suicide route, which is better than going with Kerry Collins LOL, I don't think I'd shoot myself. Probably get drunk and take on buses or something memorable. I'd wear a #5 jersey while doing it.

3. JCBRAVE

Yea well he's just plain bad. This new group of coaches have literally done EVERYTHING to my liking at this point. I'd really go crazy if they announced that Collins was our QB.

4. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

get ready to take some pills...

but really, this whole CBA thing is to blame... cant even talk to any FA QBs

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I believe the interview was referring to those in the draft.

6. JCBRAVE

I'd rather not have to go because of Collins, so maybe one of you locals could just run into his car for me? My kids would rather that happen.

Yea the CBA certainly did us wrong thus far. G-D selfish millionaires.

7. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

i guess he wasnt very mature in the 1999-2000 playoffs. he did an awful lot of post season running that season/post season

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

If I'm the Titans I'd interview every QB coming out and anyone who even looked like a QB. I'd leave no stones unturned.

Keep in mind interviews can do two things. They can increase a teams interest in a guy and they can reduce a teams interest in a guy. They are nothing more than part of the evaluation process.

9. JCBRAVE

McNair didn't stop running until the doctors, coaches, and his wife made him stop. Then he won MVP, but still ran for 4 TD's that year. But we all know why McNair really won that MVP. It was his one and only career reception that did it.

10. TNforever

TNforever Practice Squad

I sure would love that Cam-CJ option though! :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar