Titans Inviting Free Agents

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Mar 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Anyone know anything about Wyms, cause I don't.

J.J.- No.

Josh Thomas- No.

The Freak- Maybe.

Jake Scott- Yes.

2. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Jake Scott should already be sign and ready to roll!! J.Jones i take him any day over old arse W.Dunn, that's all i have to say about that..

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

when i watched julius jones and marion barber run last year, it looked like they were running behind two completely different o-lines.

4. HorusKing

HorusKing Guest

Julius Jones is a good change pace running back and will be great out of the back field. Julius was not utilized properly in dallas I think he could be a Tiki Barber type running back, Tiki Barber wasn't great at the beginning of his career he had problems holding on to the football and julius career is very simular to his at this stage of his career.

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

SIGN THE O-LINEMAN! GREAT PICK UP.
    SIGN J. JONES to a small deal (we don't really need him though)
    GET DEFENSIVE DEPTH
    and go after a reciever...whoever's left on the market

all and all, i'd say that would be a pretty good game plan. With the Crumpler addition, and a good draft...we'll be solid.

Maybe haynesworth got the ball moving afterall with those comments. :ha:

6. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

Eventually, we'll attract all the Colts players.

7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

I think JJ would be a great addition

8. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I like all of the guys we brought in today. The only questionable one is Josh Thomas, and he did have 55 tackles this year. That's no small number for an end. If nothing else, he has to be better depth that Sean Connover.

9. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Yeah I'm warming up to Josh Thomas. He has good size at 6'5 270 lbs and is only 26 years old. He had 55 tackles in a limited role which tells me he plays the run well and is a hustle guy. The only negative is his pass rushing since he only had one sack. Now this could be attributed to him being mainly a run stuffing DE while Freeney or Mathis get after the QB even though both missed some time. I think he would fit in well here as a rotational end who could contribute quit a bit. He should benefit from some tutledge of KVB an AH as well as being on the same line as them.

Jake Scott is another younger guy at 26. He's 6'5 295 lbs and is a very solid G who is improving. He's durable as well starting all 16 games 3 out of 4 years and needs to be signed with the loss of Bell, Olsen most likely hanging up the cleats, and Amano being not very good.

Julius Jones can take his wussy running style elsewhere. He runs like he's scared and has problems staying healthy. Barber showed how overrated Jones is because JJ gets in there 3 yards Barber gets in the 5 yards 10 yards 8 yards. And for all of you who want speed your not getting it from JJ.

10. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

so we can have chris henry run into his own lineman at full speed instead?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar