Titans @ Jags Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdy_hitt, Nov 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Luckily there are no election commercials on today, lol.

2. Titansfan256

Titansfan256 Guest

Sarcasm?

3. Titansfan256

Titansfan256 Guest

I'm more of an realistic optimist. Vince, along with most of the rest of the team is bound to have bad games. They're young, and this is the National Football League.

Games like this can be more good than harm for them. Of course you dont wanna lose, but experience is key.

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

anyone??
    does anyone know where i can listen to the game online? i tried 103 wkdf doesnt work

5. Titansfan256

Titansfan256 Guest

6. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

again...woolfolk sux...

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

8. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

not to rub anymore salt into the wound, but the texans are playing the giants 7-3. :grrr:

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Cut Woolfolk. Immediately. If possible, don't let him fly back with the team. This is embarassing, and someone needs to be held responsible...

10. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

ZERO pressure on Gerrard....he has Peyton Manning Time to sit in the pocket and throw...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar