Titans Jags odds

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RyansTitans, Oct 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

bascially if you put a bet on the Titans at +9 it means the game (in the betting world) starts with the Titans 9 Jags 0, so in order to win your bet Tennessee still have to either win or lose by at most 8 points.

IF you put a bet on the Jags at -9, it means the game starts with the Titans 0 Jags - 9 and to win that bet, the Jags need to win by atleast 10 points.

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Titans beat houston, who beat the Jags
    Titans beat the Skins, who beat the Jags
    Therefore, the Titans should beat the Jags,
    To bad it wasnt that simple

3. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

It is that simple :). With Peterson and Stroud out, we actually might have a chance for getting the running game going. The passing game should also have a good chance for having a great day, with both their starting DEs out.
    But, the question is whether or not we'll be able to stop their offense. Their WRs are way bigger than ours and with Pacman out?, they'll be having the best day of the season. Our hope is, that they'll start Leftwich and he'll still be struggling..

In short, it all depends on our defense.

4. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

We're going to get killed in "Fisher Alltel Stadium"

I don't think we'll see the same Jag team that got crushed by the Texans. I don't think it will matter if Gerrard or Leftwich plays. The Jags are very inconsistent, but they will beat us on Sunday.

I have a feeling that Pac won't play and that will hurt us also.

I'll be happy to post about my crow dinner if we beat the Jags.

5. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

On a side note, I didn't feel good about the Texan game either. I thought the Texans would beat us :scared:

:jagsbite:

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

and the Jags are laughing.

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I think we'll play hard, most of the team should still be fuming from our last game of last season. However, I don't think we'll hold up.

Titans, 17, Jags, 24.

8. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Woolfolk will start, Jones is out. We'll lose 42-10.

9. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Yep, Stroud will be back as well.

10. arcticboy

arcticboy Guest

Unfortunatly, I somewhat agree. That defense is stout, and with pacman out that will hurt because Woolfolk couldn't cover Louie Anderson.

I will say it is a bit closer though, 30-17. Just because Vince is showing me he is a do whatever it takes to win kind of leader, and I think the team is responding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar