Titans @ Jags Postgame Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Sep 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Look out for the deep ball guys that's all we have too look out for Watermelon Head and his deep ball to Harrison or Wayne.. their running game is not that impressive, if we can controlled the clock like we did yesteday and keep Fat head Manning of the field we can win!! GO TITANS..

2. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Actually, we have to look for them to run off tackle. Addai had a pretty good game running behind the rookie Ugoh. Ugoh (Glen's replacement) was quite suspect against the pass rush, but he was awesome runblocking. Keith is going to have to have a big day to nutralize their run game.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lQfsXHUrlh0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lQfsXHUrlh0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

4. Brown suprised the heck out of me

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Dude owns me.

6. i never liked him he didnt do so well in preseason but he shocked me

7. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

A couple of stats to highlight our domination on the ground yesterday.

Rushing Stats
    Jacksonville
    10 of the 13 rushes by MJD and Taylor went for 2 yards or less

Tennessee
    Excluding VY's two kneel downs, 23 of the Titans 47 rushing plays went for 5 yards or more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar