Titans/Jags Preview, Thoughts, and Predictions

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TITANFANATIC911, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm not going to go back and forth with you on this.You have your view on things and i have mine.We'll just see how things unfold in the season,hopefully we make it to the promise land

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

My attitude about this game has really changed. At first I was thinking the Titans hadn't look good enough in the preseason, nothing is established enough on offense, the defense playing better could just be preseason...
    I was thinking Jags D and homefield would give them the win....

but now that it's close to gametime i'm gonna predict
    Titans 28, Jags 17

I think dissention among the Jags players and poor fan base are going to be factors in not only the Jags losing this game, but having a losing season.
    I'm thinking Garrard will struggle against our D, but they will score some points off turnovers.

I get the feeling Vince is going to have a big day through the air, the jags will line 8 in the box, and vince will prove doubters wrong by making some money throws against man to man coverage. Good day for B.Jones, Scaife, and the others to shine.

3. Ok lets do this. Im use the colts as an example. We all heard and saw the reports this training camp, how the colts d will suck. Oh they lost booger, simon and all of their starters. All the doubters said they will ok on defense, but not good enough. Well preseason comes along and I don't know about you guys, but I did see a better colts defense. In all 4 games, they did a good job against the run and pass. And since they played good in preseason they knew how to carry that over to the regular season. Well you know what preseason does count. It counts when you know you can see change from one season to another. Then it carries over to the real season. When games matter. Like I said everyone is picking the titans to fail, but they don't see the full story. They didn't see the camps, they didn't hear all of the little details that go a long way. If you listen to espn just enough they will brain wash you. The "so called experts." I bet are laughing right now, after they saw the colts did to a number 1 offense. Just don't be surpised this year, thats all I am saying.

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I dont know about you....but I am excited as HECK! Cant wait till kick off!

5. JagJim

JagJim Guest

That's nice because the kickoff is about all you'll have to be excited about.

6. Shoudln't you be out sellin tickets to help whats left of your fan base so you guys can watch the game? Your franchise is starting to become the doormat of the NFL.... :makefun2:

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Now be fair, no one is coming close to removing that title from Houston,
    but the Jags are getting close...

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Oh Jag Jim, it's been a while...

You're in for a surprise... be sure to show back up after the game.

9. titans#1grl

titans#1grl Starter

34-20 titans

10. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

Lets our DB's better than their WR's our QB better their DB's better than our WR's DL-Jags O-line Titans LB pretty close without ingram should be a tough close one. 20-17 titans..........a little homerism but I think this is the week that the titans could pull a shocker with the turnover the jags recently underwent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar