Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans @ Jaguars Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 23, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 9 users.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,498
    Very nice avatar. Much respect.
    Titans Eternal high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,757
    Tennessee 43 trapkitties 0
    Titans Eternal high fives this.
  1. terapinfly Baby, won't you carry me

Brown
    Moolah:
    $1,561
    we will see how this week off treated them! I am a little worried!
    • Tip Jar Donor

mdfan Starter

Moolah:
    $6,650
    Conflicted is going around, one forum member picked the Jags in underdog picks but put 1000 of his moolah on the Titans :)
  2. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,826
    Just checking, does ANYBODY besides Jeff Fisher care what ramsfan2win thinks?
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  3. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,144
    Alright Titans, lets not screw this up. It's the Jaguars, they suck, but don't go in thinking it's an easy win and let one slip away. Defense.. play like you did vs the Dolphins, not the other games. Locker, just do you. Chris Johnson we need a big game -- keep it rolling. We need to get some momentum if we want any chance at playoffs.
  4. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,215
    I wish Gabbert were playing lol

5. dtm586 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,248
    Glass Half Full: Titans Win last 5 of 6 games and make the wild-card and we all back the team until they make an early-post season exit. We all have optimism heading in 2013. :beerbang:

Glass Half Empty: Titans lose the last 5 of 6 games, fall down the stretch and we all yell for a fire sell. :anon:

Reality: Titans have 3 winnable games (Jax, Indy and NYJ) and 2 up-hill battles (Hou and GB). The Titans rollercoaster season continues, as one week they look unstoppable and the next they look completely lost. The Titans do what they normally do and end up doing "just enough" to NOT make the playoffs and thus are the "best" team "not" to make the playoffs. :deadhorse:

My moneys on the "reality" option.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,498
    Houston is not playing especially well at the moment. A big win today and I feel much better about the chances of hanging with the Texans next week.
  6. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,969
    Really need a win here, a Steelers or Colts loss and I'll be very excited