Titans @ Jaguars Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inaccurate Passer

Inaccurate Passer Starter

Locker was not good today

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I'm gonna go out on a limb and just blame Gabbert for getting hurt. ****ing wussy ass scrub

3. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

And Pitt loses to Cleveland! Wow, must suck to lose to such a bad team...lol what a bunch of pathetic losers!

Oh....wait...uh....

4. RTH

RTH Meh...

Playoffs... if such a crazy thing were to happen, we'd back in and then be one-and-done.

What's the point?

Worst team in the NFL..?

5. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Its not Locker. The Coaching staff is horrid. Their is NO vision on offense. Palmer is old and his shiat is easy to defend. The Titans need a new young coach with some vision for the offense. The Titans scheme is old and stagnant.

Locker could be good. We have talent. We have NO VISION.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Got to put the ball in the endzone.

7. RTH

RTH Meh...

Sometimes I don't recognize our offense... it seems to change from game to game. Style, momentum... so on.

8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

9. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

Munch and Palmer's gameplan on offense was as conservative as you could get to open the game.

They played not to lose for most of the game, in a must win. That alone should be enough to get fired.

I am so sick of this gutless football

10. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

What game were you watching? He made some really great throws today and had to deal with alot of drops and an erratic RB in CJ. His one INT got tipped and was a bad throw/I don't think Cook was even looking back but overall I thought Locker did as well as he could have given how the entire team looked like garbage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar