Titans @ Jaguars Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

If Cook and Washington caught those passes they should have, no one would be talking about Locker.

This loss today goes on those two, no one else.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

If you want to free Jake of this loss, then I strongly disagree with you.

The guy needs to pass the ball, he has been doing it for years. I understand that itll take more time for him to develop, but the "overthrowing" knock on him is becoming a very valid issue.

Very VYish performance today by Locker.

EVERY QB in the league makes good throws every now and then. I want more out of Locker, and hope everyone else does as well.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I expect him to make mistakes and bad throws. However if you have been playing QB for 5+ years, on any level, you need to be able to throw a 5-10 yard pass without making the guy jump 3 feet for it.

The good thing is that Locker has shown some things that show signs of him becoming a good QB. Even good QB's have bad games.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I don't think he was perfect, but those were a much bigger impact.

5. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

We don't need to keep blaming our losses on the players. They're all making mistakes. On offense, defense, and special teams. They are stupid mistakes because they are not disciplined and are not being coached well. Our players show up week after week unmotivated and some look like they're playing at half speed. This team is bad because the coaches are bad, the coaches are bad because our FO is incompetent, and the FO is incompetent because Bud hired his buddy that doesn't know how to run a team. This organization is mismanaged all the way to the top. We aren't going anywhere until Bud or the next owner can make the right decisions.

6. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Yeah can't blame Locker in this one. WR's once again had butter fingers, story of the year. Locker doesn't get off the hook by no means, he should have come in and beat a QB like Chad Henne but he didnt and the team didnt do a whole lot to help him - nor did the vanilla play calling of Palmer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar