Titans-Jaguars injury report

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Dec 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

Titans: CB Coty Sensabaugh (foot) is out. T David Stewart (shoulder) and DT Mike Martin (ankle) are questionable. DT Jurrell Casey (shoulder), RB Chris Johnson (knee), C Brian Schwenke (ankle) and CB Alterraun Verner (groin) are probable.

Jaguars: WR Jeremy Ebert (ankle) is out. LB Geno Hayes (knee), RB Maurice Jones-Drew (hamstring) and DT Roy Miller (shoulder) are questionable. CB Alan Ball (shoulder), S Johnathan Cyprien (thigh), FS Josh Evans (shoulder), TE Marcedes Lewis (thigh), G Austin Pasztor (shoulder), LB Paul Posluszny (groin) and LB Nate Stupar (neck) are probable.

Share on Facebook

Posted In: Team News

Source: Titans Insider

2. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I know it doesnt belong here but if jones-drew is out.........................todman is a must start over 100 rushing 50 rec and at least one TD fantasy we make bad backs look good!

3. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Fixt!!!!!!!

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

No, MJD, Shorts, Blackmon all while Chad Henne is at QB. We still lose.

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Fake fans will throw a parade

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Hell, I'm going to the game and will be cheering for the Jaguars. Mostly because I lost a bet and I have to, but if it means Munch gets fired, we get a higher draft pick and a third place schedule I won't be mad.

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

You should defecate on the tarp

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar