Titans @ Jaguars OGT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TennesseeTitans, Oct 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

I just can't wait Jeff BS his way outta the interview. "I think Kerry played well", guarantee he'll say that. The guy is a joke, why are you not balancing our run game with lendale white? And when are you gonna fix the supposedly fixable defense. If he was fired before tommorow. I would be a happy man.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yup. LenDale needs to do himself a favor and go somewhere else next season if Fisher is still our coach (assuming we would even be willing to pay him in the first place).

3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Lendale isn't getting action because:

1) They are trying CJ out in a 1 back role ...

2) ..because they aren't going to re-sign Lendale

It's pretty obvious, and I think Lendale knows it. He was laughing at the end of the game, it's a joke to him because he knows he's not being used and he knows why. He's just biding his time until the end of the season and I guarantee he walks.

With the success they had last year I don't know why the hell the front office and coaches decide to quit doing what was working. But that's pretty much what the Titans do best. If something works, try something else. F'ing ridiculous.

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

That's what I've been saying for weeks. For some stupid reason we aren't sticking to what we did best last season. You can point to game situations and all that but if you go back and look we weren't even using LenDale much when we've been ahead or at least close. Makes absolutely NO SENSE.

5. titantigerfan

titantigerfan Camp Fodder

This loss was really depressing. I can't even really articulate why we really lost this one; it just seemed like an all around team loss.

6. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Because Fisher is an idiot, and this is his idea of getting CJ the ball more and opening up the playbook. If i see one more draw play on 3rd and 12, im gonna burn down his home.:grrr:

7. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

I've said it in the past and I'll say it AGAIN, FISHER SUCKS AND NEEDS TO GO NOW.

Guy will never win it all (or another game this year for that matter), too conservative, too old skool, too stubborn, good bye you dumb mullet haired arse.

8. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Anyone know when/where the post game press conference will take place?

9. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

titansonline.com will post it after it's over. I can't wait to see it.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

If Fisher sticks to the same old spiel he's truly lost his mind and I'll be praying for Bud to fire him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar